Boy Trouble...

Can anybody help me? Please?

I have just discovered that my long-time boyfriend has been cheating on me for about 7 months. I found out from my best friend Karmen that had recently gone to a party that I couldn't go to. She went to the party and she saw my boyfriend, David. He was drunk, a mess, and bragging about his football championship and how he could beat everyone at everything. She went up to him and asked where I was, but then he suddenly kissed her and she jerked away.

He said that it wouldn't make a difference if she kissed him, because he had already had sex countless of times behind my back with Rae (the school whore). She slapped him, ran out of the party, and went to my house to tell me.

Today I when I went over to his football practice, we ended up screaming at each other and making a whole scene in front of everyone. I started crying and he started to hug me, pleading for me to take him back. He said that it was a mistake and he was so sorry. He loved me so much, and he was just confused about his parents and how they recently got divorced. I pushed him away from me and drove home.

So should I forgive him? Should I dump him? Should I wait a while? What should I do?

Help? Please?
February 8th, 2011 at 11:53pm