Comment Swap Anybody??

Anybody Anybody?(:

What's The Story, Morning Glory?: This one is about a girl, yep you guessed it, her name is Glory, that has a limited amount of time to finish everything she swore she'd do in her lifetime. She's diagnosed with leukemia and decides to do everything on her bucket list. UNFINISHED.

Savior: It's about a boy named Eli who has sunk so low in his own hatred at nothing and yet everything. He hates his life and is seemingly ready to give up. Until he meets Amy; Amy changes everything. It's NOT a love story. UNFINISHED.

The Crow And The Butterfly: Have any of you ever watched the movie "The Crow" with Brandon Lee? If not, go do that this very instant, 'cus it's really quite brilliant, which is why I decided to write a fan fiction about it. It's about a dead rock star, Eric Draven, who comes back from the grave to avenge his girlfriend and his deaths, and meets a young girl, Juliette Papillon, in the process. She decides to help him, and ends up liking this guy. UNFINISHED.

The Looking Glass: A Sirius Black fan-fiction. Everyone knew Sirius was a heartbreaker. Nobody knew he'd had his own heart broken. However, when a girl by the name of Alyssum Potter reveals herself and their past together in the form of a memory coming from a mirror, everything changes. UNFINISHED.

Take Your Pick, And I'll Return The Favour(: Thanks! XD
February 9th, 2011 at 05:11am