You know what? I was wrong.

O hai.

I was wrong mibbians. I am terribly sorry <3

I DO actually have a rant today, It's about English. My English class. My English teacher.

I would just like to start off with saying "My English teacher is f*cked in the head. He looks like the classic pedophile. I apologize if you don't know what that looks like.
He comes to class smelling of Cigarettes and alcohol. Mainly whiskey. (Yes, I do know what it smells like) He always smells of it. He obviously thinks the we are all incredibly stupid. Ok, Wait. hold up... I'm in the stupid class. Well, actually. I was reassured that I'm not. But I am.

Anyways, Even for the stupid class. What we are doing is demeaning. I am in year ten. I am doing stuff that I learned in year two and three.
Would you like to guess what I'm learning about?

Verbs. Roots Verbs. Motherf*cking Verbs.

This crazy ass drunken pedophile was going around the room telling year ten students, about verbs.

He looked at me and said "Catherine, my dear. You're smart, I'll give you a hard one. If the root verb is 'To sit' What are the verbs? "
"They are Sit, Sits, Siting and Sat, Sir."
"VERY GOOD CATHERINE!"

He did this, with almost every other commonly used verb you can think of, he used. 'laugh, sit, run, walk..ect.'

Then he turned to me again. "Okay superstar! You tell me A root verb, and then tell me the verbs of it."
"To die. Die, Dies, Dying, DEAD! ....Or death if you prefer."
"Yes! I like it!"
At this point I had turned to my friend and said "This man is fucked in the head. I'm just sayin'!"

I also could have killed the class. I hate everyone in there besides about 5 people. It is a terrible class and I am moving out of it. Any chance that I get. I am GONE.

Anyway. that was my rant. Sorry for my previous journal.

I <3 you mibbians

kthanxbai -Caat; x
February 9th, 2011 at 02:01pm