English IV Applied?

Not expecting any readers or comments here, just venting really.

So my "recommended classes" for next year (Senior in high school!) are:

U.S. Government
Physics I
Trigonometry/Pre Calculus
English IV Applied
(then my choice of 2 electives)

So I get all those scary sounding classes for next year, and English IV Applied ("Applied", in this context, meaning "kids we don't give a shit about tossed into this class because they have to go". They also do this with the words "Intuitive" and "Processes")

What the fuck? I passed Composition (aka English III) with a fucking C! And not to toot my own horn, but most everyone who's read any of the material on my page will tell you I'm a pretty damn good writer 90% of the time.

Where the fuck does Ms. V get off sending me to this dumbshit class?!?! I write some of the best fucking essays in that class. I got a 9.5 out of 10 on the writing proficiencies! AND my GPA is higher than most everyone in that fucking English III class! GAH!!!!!

*brain explosion*

*dog comes and licks it up*

*the brain remains, pervert.*

*seriously. wtf. why would you even go there?*

*that's disgusting man. or woman. whichever parts you have. err, don't have.*

*feminists are too uptight. seriously. they wouldn't be here without men.*

*fuckin bitches.*

*dildos are penis shaped. but they don't like, want, nor need men? can someone explain?*

*anyways. If you're still reading, kudos to you*

*hi five*

*well, I'm hungry.*

*I want some noodles. I'm gonna make some noodles.*

*on that note, I'll see you guys later*
February 11th, 2011 at 11:20pm