I'll always miss you

To say i haven't been sleeping is an understatment, because I have been sleeping just not very well. You haunt every single one of my dreams, their not even dreams anymore. Their nightmares. I wake up in the middle of the night crying because of you. I wish you understood the pain that I go through.

I know I messed up, I mess up alot when i comes to you. I lie to you all the time, but it's just to protect you. You don't know me anymore, and it kills me. So many things I wish you knew, but i can't tell you. So many things I want to fix but I can't.

I like you, and I like you alot. Your the only one who truly brings out the best in me, but you'll never know any of this. I hear a sad song and I think of you, "Back to December" "Believe" "The Story of Us" "tonight" They all make me think of you. I miss you. It's been forever since I've been this happy and now your gone. I didn't mean the things I said. Not one word of them, but you'd have to be a fool to believe any of them.

If you truely believed what I said then I guess you never knew me at all to think I'd be like that. If you couldn't realize something was wrong then you never knew me. If you can't realize I love you, then you never will know me at all,

I'll always miss you but this is farewell. You hesitated, missed your chance, now I'm gone.
February 12th, 2011 at 03:49am