Justin Bieber Never Say Never 3D

WARNING: may be a spoiler for some parts. Read only if you do not care about spoilers.

Today, I went to see Justin's movie on opening day, unfortunately, I didn't go to the 3D showing, because I wanted to go before everyone got out of school to beat the crowds. The film is very well put together, and you get a good glance into Justin's life and how he acts when he isn't under the spotlight. He is very comedic and is a huge ball of bursting energy. My personal favorite part was the scene in which they show the One Less Lonely Girl segment, and to see the girls who are chosen reacting to Justin's flirtatious personality was very entertaining.

The whole plot line revolves around selling out Madison Square Garden. People tell him that he isn't big until he's sold out Madison Square Garden, the most famous arena in the world. If you are a big fan, then you know that he did sell out and in twenty two minutes. Miley Cyrus does have a short amount of screen time, they also show fans trying to jump the stage and attacking Justin on his segway.

Overall, I loved the movie and I am looking forward to going back to see it in 3D. If you are not a fan of Justin, this could change your mind about him and show you that he is a normal teenaged boy, who is a bit more hyper than average, but still completely normal.
February 12th, 2011 at 04:27am