@#!*% up week for us: HELP ME!

This is driving me insane, and I need some feedback on this! I'm so confused about what happened this week!

Okay, so I was at the park (well, the bball court) with my friend Jordan (who goes to my school) and John (home schooled) and Caitlin (my friend, who goes to my school) started calling me on my cell. So I gave the phone to John and said "Here, I dont want to talk to her. It's Caitlin." So he took the phone and answered it saying "Hey @#!*% . @#!*% you!" and hung up. (Caitlin is around this kind of talk ALL day and she doesn't care if someone calls her a @#!*% ) so she called back and John answered again and said "Hey @#!*% . @#!*% YOU! @#!*% YOU!" and hung up again.
So John and I get up and walk over to the benches and sit on them, watching Jordan play football this some seventh graders (We're Freshman) and Caitlin called back and said "Hey, Dakota why did you have John say that to me?" I told her "They stole my phone." (Jordan and John) and she was like "Yeah you expect me to believe that?"
I was like; "Um yeah because that's really believable, Caitlin." and she said "Whatever."
So John and I start laughing (it's on speaker phone) and she was like "Are you laughing? You think this is funny? I already have my mom involved!" I didn't really care, because if she did that was stupid, considering the friends she hangs around with at school call her a @#!*% every day.
"Okay? Well sorry that happened." I told her, while John laughed. I hit him on the shoulder.

The next day at school, I tap her on the shoulder and say "Hey I'm sorry for what John-"
"I really don't want to talk about it at school."
So, being me and wondering what the @#!*% happened, I started to tell all my friends about the 'fight', I guess you could call it. I told them everything that happened. So, I went to the Counselor and asked her if she could arrange something so Caitlin and I could talk alone since she wasnt talking to me. The Counselor told me it would have to be outside, that this is an outside school problem.
So when I walk out of the office, I see Jordan and walk over to him. He told me he had cussed out Caitlin because she @#!*% him off, and that she was in the front office.
'Let's keep it ouside of school my @#!*% '; In fourth period (at the end of the day) I got called down to the VP office. He told me Caitlin had been threatened and that Me, John, and Jordan were involved. He said, if it happened again I would be seeing the SRO.
This didn't make sense. None of this makes sense.
Jordan was suspended for god knows what Caitlin told the VP. She's lying and telling her mom all this @#!*% that's not even true, I bet. If it was true, it would make sense; but it doesn't. Later, I found out that Jordan took the suspension from me, because Caitlin had told them I was threatening her or something. I hate her, and I really want to know WHY Jordan is suspended. Yeah, she hates Jordan, but that doesn't mean she needs to get him suspended and lie!
What should I do??.... I want to go to the VP and ask him "what the @#!*% is Caitlin telling you??" and "Why is this a school problem! It happened outside of school!"
Ahhh, help help help!! :(
February 12th, 2011 at 07:07pm