New Story Ideas

Hey guys! I am sorry to report that I have/ am having a very busy weekend so it is unlikely that I will be writing a new chapter of I am a Lab Project :(
So if you have subscribed/are reading it, I apologize. And if you haven't read it, please go do that!

So I have a lot of new story ideas but I'm not sure which ones I should actually write. Just to let you know, some of them are not fully developed, but if I get a lot of people to like it. I will develop it more.
ALSO I need help picking out names for characters! So if you have a name/ you want me to use your name for a character please let me know that.

So here are some of my ideas:

- A girl's neighborhood is expecting a big storm to come (not sure if it's gonna be a thunderstorm or a snowstorm) and so people are being relocated to more safe houses. She and her little brother get relocated to an older orphanage and they have to share it with a bunch of other kids. Turns out all these other kids consist if boys from her school and their siblings.
(kind of like a wwyff only......not)

- A circle of love. Rachel likes Travis. Travis likes Adrianna. Adrianna likes Nate. Nate likes Leah. Leah likes Marc. Marc likes Rachel.
(I will be using those names)

- A girl has always been very self-conscious, shy, and quiet. Everyone thought it was just her personality, but the truth was, she hears voices. And those voices tell her things. Things like she's nothing; she's not important; and she'd be better off dead.
(kind of morbid in a way, but I know some people like those kinds of things)

- A guy has only one year left to live. What will he do with it?
(so I've never done a story all in a boy's perspective, so I might need some help with it...?)

- A student falls in love with a teacher. (I wish I could say that this wasn't inspired by Pretty Little Liars. But I can't. Because it was. But hopefully I can make it different)

- A girl jockey going in for a race
(this would be only like 3 chapters, and I'm almost positive I'm writing this one)

- Peter Pevensie falls for a girl, but he can't choose between her and Narnia.
(obviously a fan-fiction)

- Veralidaine's great-great-great (a lot more greats) granddaughter.
(this is a fan-fiction of the book Wild Magic, so you wouldn't understand this unless you read the book)

- The show the Bachelor, only I would write it....(not too crazy about this one)

- A girl decides to take a boat trip and she brings her 3 best friends, who just happen to be guys.
(another story sort of like a wwyff)

- A girl is a badass, and she knows this guy, who's a family friend, and he's a total gentleman, so she tries to change him into being more cool,
(so I know this isn't very elaborate, but I really want to do it!)

- Some sort of Joe Jonas fan-fiction.
(Sorry. I would need help with an idea on this one. Though. I kind of already have one)

So please let me know which one you like the best! And give me some names :)

Emma
February 12th, 2011 at 10:09pm