A journal full of Youtube [ + love for all of you ]

Basically, this whole journal is going to be full of Youtube. Some of it you may care about, some of it you may not.

Therefore, I shall order my journal, starting with stuff you may care about, and ending with stuff you may not.

First:
I posted a journal about this earlier, but I want to put it out again. It's my Valentines Day Message to all of you. You can read more about it in the other journal, but here's the video so you can watch it:



Just to say, the wet hair and awful make-up are due to the fact that I had been acting at a 5 year old's birthday just before I made that and had no time to sort it all out!

<3

Also, in the spirit, here's a video of my choir singing. But I think the song is very fitting for all of you and everything you've done for me.


(I'm third in from the right on the back row, and I tend to move my head alot!)

Secondly:
A bit of promotion.

This is the channel of my friend Jesse, and her sister Ellie, and it's full of lulz. They're pretty active members of the Youtube community, and I want to recc them out because they're just awesome. By the way, they have no idea I'm doing this!

Here's a taste:

(The funny thing about the What Happened To The Corbetts thing is that their last name is Corbett. Just sayin' )

Thirdly:
THIS MAN IS GOD.



Mmmmmmmmmm.

I say no more.

Fourthly:
I've made another Valentines video. But this one's for a specific person who you may know.



Yes, it's for the amazing Jennie, otherwise known as Icamane. I did it to Ginny's Song from AVPM. So just yeah.

Fifth:
I just discovered a video one of my friends made for our form at Christmas. And it's beautiful. I never got to see it when it was originally made, but now I'm just crying.



It just makes me think how so many of these people will be leaving at the end of this school year, but that I can look back at this in years to come and think about all the people I loved. It just makes me feel very emotional.

FINALLY, I LOVE YOU.
February 12th, 2011 at 10:30pm