Don't you just love it when you see something you never noticed before on Avenged Sevenfold's 'All Excess' DVD?

So I haven't just noticed this because I haven't watched it for a little while (though I may just do that now just so I can see The Rev chasing the geese in the park) but the last time I watched it on my laptop - Bernard Black, awesome name I know, don't be jealous xD - I spotted something that made me giggle just a little bit. So much so I took a screen shot but I totally forgot until about 10 minutes ago when I was going through my photos looking for something else for tumblr (ohdearkirstyhasablog, yeah?).

Image

Who else noticed Zacky V smelling his shoe?! More's to the point, is anyone actually surprised??

Oh dear it did make me chuckle. I mean honestly, smelling your shoe...not the worst thing anyone in that band or related to that band has done, not by a long shot if the poo sammich was anything to go by hahaha. Which was grim, so very very grim but I think my friend's 21st birthday beats it to be honest.

Also, I am loving that this Avenged Sevenfold challenge that some people are doing have got to day whatever which is the picture of Synyster Gates. You've truly made my Sunday night because he is, aside from being the most amazing musician and human being, a work of the God's. Those eyes...*swoon*

He's coming home with me after Download Festival >:) I'm sure my friend Neil can fit him in his little car amongst the other crap that will be in it. Okay not really, that totally makes me sound like a stalker, but I had a way awesome dream the other night that aside from being in the body of one of my heroine's with the name of the other, I was Synyster Gate's girlfriend :D

I love my imagination :D

xoxox

P.S.
Dear Jimmy,
Chasing the geese was a moment of pure WIN, it really was. Keep it up, dude.
We love you.
Your adoring fans.


P.P.S.
Kerrang's Twitter feed from Wembley last night made me just a little bit jealous. I have to wait till next Saturday to see My Chemical Romance! Longest week ever! :( I can't wait!
February 13th, 2011 at 08:52pm