I have the flu *coughs for dramatic effect* [And other less sucky stuff/Comment Swapp?]

Happy Valentines Meebs. Since I dont actually have one, this is just another silly day to me.

It's 12.40pm here, so that means I should be in school right now, but I'm not, because I have the flu.
Which I think is a first, I dont think before now I've ever had the flu. I used to be pretty, ungetsickable. (Couldn't think of a better word) But I used to never get sick, until like last September '10. Since then I've been sick, with like a cold, or a cough every second month. It is not fun in the slightest. I used to think of being sick as a novelty, cause it never happened me, but now, I'm bored of the aches and pains.

Oh, btw, y'all should totally follow me on Tumblr.

Anyway, now for the less sucky stuff, it is just over two days until I get to be in the same (very huge) room as these four wonderful men.

Image
(Couldnt find a pretty one of them all, but you get the jist)

I'm sooo excited, partially because of the actual My Chem thing, and also because I get to see osme of my best friends that I wouldnt see otherwise. :D I get to see Nemma, I get to meet a friend of my cousins with whom I get on quite well, her name is Beibhinn. And I get to meet my newest most amazingist friend named Anna. :D Soooo excited.

I think there was summit else I was gonna speak about, ah yes,

I'm gonna dye my hair bright (well, I'm not sure how bright it'll be) red. I'm gonna be all, FUUUU school, because I imagine they'll take issue with it. But I have an arguement of sorts thought out. Because like, they let girls come in with purple hair, or dark red hair, or bright yellow hair.

Anyway, this comment swap? I'm looking as usual for inspiration so I think some comments on Op Warren my current story might get me into the mood to write.

So the rules,
1. You comment first.
2. Yeh get whatcha give.
3. I'll get back to you asap, but if for some reason I cant give yer comment today, I'll let you know.
4. Comment on Operation Warren please, I'll comment on anything up to about the same lenght, or if you wanna comment on one chapter or whatever, I'll comment on one chapter of summit you wrote. Yanno what I mean?

Talk later kittens,
-Kitty.
February 14th, 2011 at 02:04pm