misery

Days of misery is not unusual for me today has been bad and I only want to cry. The pain of not seeing him and spending too much time with her haunts me. Everywhere I look I see things differently like a shadow is a person or the sun is an old ancient enemy. People say misery is not common but in my world it is there every day and won’t go away. Misery is a ghost and the worst is when you soak it up. The world everyone knows is the one I am running from trying to get away from the stupidness and drama that happens every waking moment. Girls who gossip, guys who don’t see anything but the girls butt. Any day now will be enough to explode. Everyday it creeps forward waiting for its spotlight, for its turn. And it always fights and takes over every sense I have. My thoughts aren’t mine and my eye site is nothing but blackness. Torture is nothing compared to the misery and blackness I know so well now. It seems to come a lot lately and no fair warning. And it leaves as subtle as it came. And no sign of it ever being there. Then I am called names for all the things that I said and it brings on more emotions that aren’t describable. The things that are happening is too difficult for words and it hangs on my tongue as I wait for people to see how misery can hurt but inspire who I am and what I do with my life. But life will go on and we need to cry a river build a bridge and get over it. But easier said then done. And misery can hurt you but you need to overcome and you’ll be stronger in the end.
BE READY FOR MISERY IT WILL COME TO YOU.
February 15th, 2011 at 02:28pm