No.

This journal will probably make you go insane.

Rant #1
Collin, you sick, twisted, bastard.
I don't ever know why I used to love you so damn much.
Every fucking day, in Language Arts, you come up to me, and you make fun of me for my red hair and those four little tiny scars on my wrist.
I'm so fucking sick of you.
So, I have red hair.
So, maybe I have a few scars. And sure, your the first person to know that it wasn't "just my dog" without me having to tell you, but you just poke more fun at me.
It's not funny.
People that do things to themselves need to get some fucking help, not have a bastard like you call them a "cock sucking mother fucker ass hole bitch fuck face"*
Screw you.

Rant #2
Jasmine, I am so sick of you.
Today in study hall, you hit me, you punched me, you kicked me until I almost cried, and you laughed.
You used to be my best friend. I looked up to you like you were the most amazing person in the world.
And then today, you just decide to be the biggest bitch.
I'm not "worthless"
I'm not "stupid"
I'm not "fat"
Or anything else you called me.
And maybe I deserve to be beaten, but... no, you didn't do it to just me.
You did it to Noah, too.
Remember him?
Noah? The boy you "loved" from afar for weeks? Months even?
Noah, the strong, amazing boy with the big, strong personality.
You did it to him too.
But he didn't just sit there and take it like I did.
That was the first time I have ever seen him cry.
And you thought you loved him.

Rant #3
Media.
You big old bitches.
You make everybody look flawless.
You change their body image, their face, everything about them.
Can't people just be beautiful just for who they are? We don't have to be sticks, and we don't have to be "pretty". Can't we just be flat chested, or chubby, or maybe not the most attractive?
Why the hell does everybody famous need to change?
Everybody is beautiful for their own reasons, if it's their hair, their eyes, their heart.
Everybody is beautiful.
And look, somewhere in a little town, in a little house somewhere, their is a girl crying,
And somewhere else, their is a boy crying, too.
And somewhere else, another girl, starving herself just so she can be "pretty".
And it's all because of you.

Goodbye, Mibba.
Star-- Yes, he really called me that.
That's all :P
February 16th, 2011 at 12:04am