Advice/ Panic!/Questions :)

So first, i kind of need advice from someone other than my friends.
so I really like this guy, his name is Chris! I'm not sure if he likes me to or not because sometimes it seems as if he does and then other times he will say something and its like no there is no way he could ever like me. I started to like him because he at one point was the only one trying to drag me out of depression and make sure i stayed happy. He talks to me for at least 2 hours on facebook almost every night! and I don't know if i should risk the friendship and just ask him out or just let my feelings die cause it isn't worth it! so anyone got any advice?

Second:
So how does everyone like Panic's song The Ballad Of Mona Lisa? I personally love, I like the fact that they kinda went back to the old Panic but changed it up a bit! How did you guys like the video for it, i honestly loved the concept and that it was awesome other then Brendon's weird teeth when he was a ghost! I can't wait for the new album which is being released now on March 22nd! And I think its very cute that one of the songs on the album are for Brendon's girlfriend! And I really miss Jon and Ryan but I'm not really liking the whole The Young Veins stuff but it isn't horrible!

Third:
QUESTION
Song(s) your addicted to?
(I'm addicted to Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape The Fate, The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco, and Saracasm by Get Scared ft Craige Mabbit)

Do you like Dubstep?
(Hell Yea!)

Anything in your life not going how you wanted it to go?
(For me yea kinda)

Favorite T.V. Show(s)?
(Mine are Supernatural, Criminal Minds, and Misfits)

Any boy/girl trouble lately?
(yeah kinda)
February 16th, 2011 at 04:16am