I FINALLY DID IT!! :D (Plus a paragraph about the boy, basically an update on my week)

Well it happened everyone I got my very first tattoo over the weekend. I love it so much and I couldn't be happier with it, I'm forever in debt to my older sister who was kind enough to pay for it. It was my late birthday present and I've been promised since Christmas that I was going to get this tattoo and that she would pay for it. I've been sitting on this tattoo since 9th grade and I'm a senior now so that's four plus years so it wasn't a spur the moment kind of tattoo. I've been wanting this for some time now, and now that I have it I couldn't be happier.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Me and the boy called it quits again. We had gotten back together after the last time we broke up but now he finally told me the truth that he had fallen out of love me with me and that he couldn't just fake it anymore of something like that. I deleted the text he sent me, I didn't need/want to be reminded daily of that .I don't know I guess it wasn't a surprise to me, but it still hurts to find out that your boyfriend, or rather, your ex boyfriend doesn't care for you anymore. I don't know I think there was another girl involved. Long distance sucks some major monkey ass.

My sissy took me to the mall cause that's what the single girls do on a valentines day. We go to the malls and get some sexy clothes. Lol. But I did find this amazing dress and it fit me so perfect god I love that dress but sadly it did not join the other clothes in my closet. Sadly this dress cost 40 dollars and this poor girl did not have 40 dollars to my name. Insert very sad face.
Image
Excuse the hair and lack of makeup :)

On a lighter note I'm still looking for jobs and hoping I can get one so I can get my mind off the ex. Breaking is hard to do but when you've been together for almost two years it's even harder. Oh well I guess he just wasn't the one I was meant to be with, like my friend told me there are more fish in the sea. Well I'm off to go do some writing for my stories. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and has a good week :)
February 16th, 2011 at 05:22am