One of the ***ing gayest days of my life

I just feel so emotional today. like one second I'm happy then next thing I know I feel like crying, and no I'm not starting my period. ha ha What The Fuck!!. But seriously. Fucking school I hate it right now and I just want to go home right now. But no they won't let me. Let me rot in this fucking jail that's supposed to make you feel safe i don't feel save at all in here. At least I'm good at acting. Like pretending that everything is alright but it's really not. And the music I'm listening to doesn't help either. i want to listen to my music but someone else has it at the moment. They fucking had it since the start of the fuck-en that and to make it a worse they didn't even ask if they can borrow it. Now they are bitching to me about how they feel like their insane or something I'm not really paying any attention to them.
now to make my day a little worse the school is trying to put me in a different class because of some stupid reason. ha ha. but yeah and i feel like just bitching out on someone and not go home for a few days or something. and this guy i like right now is not helping one second he seems like he likes me then next thing i notice he's dissing my best friend. I think i made it really clear that I really hate people that pick on my friends like fuck if you wanna get along with me, you got to get along with everyone I chill with. well maybe not everyone but most of them.
now I'm going to try make my day better by ignoring everything that is pissing me off right now! wish me luck.

love yours truly,
Onica Ducharme
February 16th, 2011 at 08:42pm