Why hello there Mibba, I'm back :D

YAY!!!

Not that I think anyone actually cares, I would think haha. Apart from the one person who commented on my story Guys Like You asking me to update, that's all the contact I've really had from here.

But ah well, I've decided to come back anyway, not because I particularly actually miss it but because I'm really bored, want to get back into my writing again and to be honest, I love the people here. :D

So anyway, I've had an amazing like two month break from the computer, apart from facebook lol. It's been awesome actually.

I think I've finally found who I really am, I have a new group of friends who I absolutely adore hanging out with. We have so much fun and I can actually talk to every single one of them without feeling like they're judging me. I had that too much with my old group.

I also have an amazing boyfriend, Jesse.
Image
That's us! Not a great photo because it was SUPER windy and he wanted to have the view in the background so the wind was in our faces. We went to Golden Bay for the a week or so with some friends, it was awesome. But anyway, I love Jesse :) I actually really think that for the first time in my life. He makes me so happy it's crazy.

Back to the main point of this journal: the fact that I'm back.

I will be updating again, mainly Guy Like You and Highmore Manor. I don't know about my co-writes. I don't really know what's happening with them. I guess I'll catch up with you guys :)

So yeah hi :D if you want to talk just give me a comment haha.

Love you guys!
February 17th, 2011 at 04:59am