Day 2-Ass kick.

Well, let's say today wasn't the best day in the world.

It was non-uniform day, and of course, someone wears the same thing as me. Not that I'm bothered that much, it just got annoying because they're in half my lessons.

Some girl who was wearing a very short dress with stripper tights thinks I called her a prostitute. Which I didn't but I'm not gonna lie, she did. I keep my thoughts to myself though, same can't be said about certain other 'friends'.

There was a fight on the bus, nothing new there though. I hate it how the bus driver does nothing about it. If we would have had any other bus driver, they would have stopped the bus and done something about it, stupid man.

Who heard about the Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine with support from Three Days Grace and Sevendust US Tour? It's pure ass kick! All the bands on there, I'm a massive fan of. I so hope they bring the tour over to the UK!

I've drawn Craig Owens From D.R.U.G.S(Destory Rebuild Until God Shows) And Beau Bokan from Blessthefall. They look pretty awesome and I'm pleased with them. I think the other art I do though is lame. It seems I'm only good at drawing people instead of objects with totally bums since half the course on Art is drawing objects!

The day draws closer to MCR. I can't believe I'm seeing them tomorrow. I've been listening to them for about 2 weeks now. I can't get over the fact that I'm seeing them. I think I'll start crying half way through the gig! I can't wait to see The Blackout! again, and LostAlone.
I saw The Blackout at Download Festival 2010, and I can't believe how good they sound live! I can't wait to hear the new album too!

That's about it, day 2 completed!
-Georgia x
February 18th, 2011 at 05:32pm