why and how is it all the same?

so today my loving cousin goes in for surgery.... this i already know is going to be one of those days that just seems to fly by but yet feel so slow.... then just like an hour ago all the same shit we tried to leave behind in other accounts came back and all the shit was the same and sucked even more.... you see she has this scrumptious man who is so understanding and talked her into the right thing.... then there is the other part that caused the whole mess on her scattered mind.... so he writes an email so screwed up i wanna scream at him for it.... then he says he's sorry for causing all of this.... which brings me to my part of the whole deal... i just broke up with my bf of a year for the same reason my cousin left her ex... i needed my space to figure all that was messed up out and see if there was something else in life for me than what i though was all i had... so my ex asks for my little sister's best friends # and i think whoa lol then another of my ex asks me to go out with him after only a week of my break up... but i kinda like this one guy but idk if the feelings are the rebound feelings or true and i really don't wanna hurt the guy.... so agian why and how is everything the same.... well it all happens over and over and it is just a continuous circle of bull that never ceases to exsits even if we try and forget... i say embrace the damn thing and show it that you really don't care anymore and move on with the life you intended for yourself....

well it may suck... but i had to get it all out before i burst and started getting a little emotionally touchy.... if you read this try and understand that life is all the same in all angles.... you as the artist of your life have the power to make something great out of something that is not broken but not perfect...
February 19th, 2011 at 07:35am