My fake tears...

probably looked a bit like this:

Image

Yes, I had my audition for NYT today!

Basically, it's this big youth theatre company in the UK and it's pretty prestigious. To audition for it, you do a workshop then have to do an individual monologue thing. I met so many awesome people, had hillarious times and it was generally really great fun and very relaxed. Even though my attempt to cry during my monologue was a bit....uhhh?

If anyone in the UK loves acting and stuff, I seriously reccommend going next year. Even if you don't get in, you have a great time and learn so much from just the audition day alone!

Also, people who were in it include: Helen Mirren, Matt Lucas, Gareth David-Lloyd, Catherine Tate, Orlando Bloom, Timothy Spall, Daniel-Day Lewis and Matt Smith!

I find out in 8 weeks or so.

So yay :)

-

I've been listening to this on repeat for about half an hour:



As much as I love the original, and still think that it's better, this is one hell of an epic cover. Lea's and Amber's voices are freakin' amazing together. I don't particularly love the accompaniment, but their voices more than make up for it.

-

Another awesome song:



I'd heard of her before she won the BRIT earlier this week, and I decided to have a listen to her. And she's fantastic. Just woah.

-

I made myself a list of mmm.

Basically, a list of people I want in my bed.

That's it.

-

I'm a tumblr whore:

fragmentedflashbacks.

I always follow back :)

-

Finally, I'm gonna give you some lulz:

Image

Image

Image

And I shall leave you with:

Stephen Fry: Can we settle an important question?

JK Rowling: Yes.

Stephen Fry: How do you pronounce your last name?

JK Rowling: It is Row-ling. As in rolling pin.

Stephen Fry: So if any of you hear someone pronounce her name “Rohw-ling”, you have my permission to hit them over the head with — not with Order of the Phoenix, that would be cruel. Something smaller, like a fridge.

Have a good day, Mibba! One that's just as lovely as you are <3
February 19th, 2011 at 07:26pm