Rant From Last Night

Image

Alight, so here I am watching Ghost Adventures and laughing at Aaron’s behavior and how easily he is scared. I love shit like that.

I saw I Am Number Four today. It was pretty good actually. I was kind of surprised. I didn’t think it was going to be as good as it was. I mean it wasn’t the best movie in the world but it was alright. My friend took me today and I was glad to hang with her. I haven’t been able too.

"Got nasty blisters from the money she spends."

Though, I have been job hunting with her. She and I are in different situations but in need of s job. I am working my ass off getting applications. I’m turning in a few on Tuesday and hoping for the best. Whish me luck.

'Say goodbye to the lives you make.'

Three months. That’s all I have of school left. I can’t wait. It makes me so excited to know that high school is going to be over. As much as I love the people I hang with I don’t want to take anymore of the classes. I have more classes then I need done anyways.

" Let’s go down. This elevator only goes up to ten. "

I am a little angry at our school. They never do anything to protect our school. If something valuable gets stolen they don’t care at all. They shrug their shoulders (The administrators) and look the other way.

Example?

Our drama kids had eighty dollars for a cast party that was stolen twice. Plus a handful of wallets from their dressing area. The school didn’t care. They listen and then pushed the kids away. What kind of world is this? I mean damn! (The kids know who did it even and the school still won’t bother) We even have security cameras that could see it too. Gah!

" I don’t believe luck. They don’t believe in us. But I just believe in the enemy.'

So I am accepted to the U of U. I have my finical aid done and waiting for that. I feel like I am missing something. But I don’t know what. I also need time to do scholarships. My advice to you is start early. Enough said.

'Give me a sign. I want to believe."

I need to go to bed. I haven't had a full night of sleep in forever. I keep telling myself I'm going to get a good night of sleep but that fails almost every night. :/

" On your mother's eyes say a prayer. "

I bit more off then I can chew. On March 12 I have clinicals from 6:50 am to 3:00 pm. Then I have out play from 7 pm to 9 pm. I am going to die that day. I know I am. I have a feeling I'm going to need one of those five hour energy shots. -.-' Oh help me.

I don't want to even think about homework.

Good luck world.
February 20th, 2011 at 10:13pm