Why do people do this

Why do people do this? Why are they so cruel? I did nothing wrong. Why do people have to make fun of us for what we look like what we wear, what music we like, and who we like. I don't get it. And it is ticking me off. It never really bothered me until now. Two guys did something to me that made me change forever. For people who don't know this I am gay and I have a boyfriend. His name is Shawn. But this is what this is about.
I was walking in a park alone yesturday when it happened. I was just trying to get some peace and queit in the park. Two guys from my school were walking behind me. I wasn't paying attention to them but just walking. Well when we were away from everyone, one of them grabbed me from behind. He pulled my arms behind me and held me so i couldn't get away. The onther guys punched my stomach over and over telling me I had to be taught a lesson. After than they threw me to the ground and kicked me hardly. They left me there but not before causing me to bleed and cry. I was hurt badly and am still sore today.
Nodody knows about this not even Shawn. I want him to know and hopefully he will read this. I want him to beat those guys up. I know he can do that for me because he is strong. But still why do people do this? I did nothing wrong to anybody. The world and god hates me and wants me to die.......
February 20th, 2011 at 11:21pm