Have you ever had a dream that just put you off for the whole day?

I did a few days ago, and I can't stop thinking about it.

I'm not one of those people that believe in things like dreams predicting the future, but it felt so real I didn't feel right all day.

I don't quite remember where it started, but I was myself for once (I'm usually someone else in my dreams,) and my boyfriend, Adam, was there. I walked into an auditorium which had a lot of people in my school in it, but we were all older, early twenties I'd guess. Adam came up to me, and told me I wasn't allowed to be there, that I'd have to leave. He dragged me out by the arm.

When we were outside, I asked him what that was all about. Suddenly he pulled a gun on me. I ran away instinctively, and didn't look back. The dream switched almost immediately after that, and my chest hurt. I assume I had been shot.

It switched to an office setting. I was sitting at a desk, and Adam at a desk behind me. Our boss or whatever he was came in and told us something. Adam flipped out and knocked him over, punching him. I tried to hold him back, but he shoved me away. He walked into another room, and sat on a couch that was in there. He looked like he was about to go to sleep, so I tried to wake him up. He shoved me away, and glared at me. He muttered something about a mission or something and then disappeared. I woke up after that.

TL;DR: I had a dream my boyfriend killed me and then was hateful.

It was really odd though, because he's like...the sweetest person ever, and probably could hurt anyone if he tried.

Well, just had to get that off my chest.
February 21st, 2011 at 03:29am