Never Say Never In 3D-this is gunna be a journal entry until they active my article

This Movie "Never Say Never" in 3D has bein sweeping through the country and around the world. Beliebers and nonbeliebers have gone to see the movie and have come out loving it. its not just justin's good looks and amazing voice that wins people over. His life story and the way he lives his life tends to win people over. There have been many people who have hated justin bieber, thought his voice was high, or his songs stink, or they just simply hate him, but after this movie their opinions change.
Justin surprises us in the movie with clips of his child hood. Specially memories he had growing up. We get to meet his friends, his parents, and Grandparents. Who helped raise him into this wonderful caring teen boy he is today.
During the movie you get the 3d part which is clips and whole songs from his tour. You see many songs that he sings in the maddison square garden in new york. Such as never say never with jaden smith, eenie menie with sean kingston, baby, love me, down to earth, and many more. Also you get to see the classic moments when he is singing his hit song "one less lonely girl" they bring one girl up on stage and he serenades her. It is a tear jerking moment, when he gives the one lucky girl roses, than sings to her.
There are many points in the movie when you just want to smile and say "aww." You learn that he started playing drums at the age of 3 years old. You get to see him play guitar at a very young age. (which you can also see some younger videos at his old youtube account kidrhaul) There are clips of times where he sang at his church or mini competitions. You could tell he is truely talented.
You also get to enjoy the moment when he got to sing for usher. Usher is now his mentor, and you get to hear him talk about how proud he is of justin Also you get to hear about how he was discovered on youtube, and all the struggles he had to go through to get out there. But it came easy to him. This whole movie is a 9 day countdown till his biggest performance yet which is in the maddison square garden in new york. At one point in the movie you here this guy (the one who discovered him) saying how he had called up the ticket sales people and they said they think they could finish selling out his tour in 2 days. he then asked about the maddison square garden and he was shocked to find out that all those tickets had sold out in 22 minutes.
Justin bieber truely has a huge fan base. From screaming girls, to young kids, to even women, and some men. He thanks fans constantly cause he truely knows he would not be where he is now if it wasnt for us fans. He genuinely trys to give back as much as he can. He tweets all the time to his fans, and even follows a lot back. He was devastated in the movie when they had to cancel the one show cause his throat was swollen. He didnt want anyone to miss out on his concert. He shows so much love and thankfulness of his fans in this movie.
On a final note, i strongly suggest you go see this movie. It really is a great movie. Dont judge before you see it. Go now, and be part of the thousands probably millions of people that have seen the movie and loved it.
February 21st, 2011 at 03:48am