All you're ever gonna be is Mean.

Anger.
That's not even a good enough word to describe what I'm feeling.
Everyone thinks im a no-good-country-hick-that sleeps with her cousin.
that's NOT TRUE.

Just because I live in the country doesn't make me a country hick that cant understand anything. I'm not saying that there isn't people out there like that, But that doesn't make everyone of us that.

I'm tired of saying "oh I live in...." and they look down at me and go "Oh so your sleeping with you cousin?" and then laugh. Ughh no.

I may have an accent and I may say words funny, but I find it very offensive when people say such things about me. Its not only very mean, its rude. I hold my tongue and try hard not to full on scream at people who talk to me that way. I'm not as ignorant as some people that I know, but I know that they are good people and are more polite. Which is more to say than the people who think I'm nothing more than a country bumpkin.

And so be it if I am looked down on as nothing more than a small town country girl, at least I know I am MORE than that, and I have dreams that are larger than where I am. I know WHO I am and WHAT I want, and I'm not going to let people who think they're better then me take that away.

So to those people who think I'm a nobody?
I'll see you when I prove you wrong.
February 21st, 2011 at 04:20am