Im Sorry

This is for you brother. 11 years have went by and still I can't get the memories out of my head. I miss you so much. I wish their was a way to bring you back. But there is not. Things were bad back then brother. Mommy left us when I was 3 and you were 7. Daddy drank all the time and was abusive. All I had left in life was you. We were closer than ever. Sure we got into fights sometimes but we always made up. You were my hero in life. I looked up to you everyday. Why did they take you? It wasn't your time. You were only 14 years old. I was 10. I was there when it happened. I seen everything. I remember it like it was yesturday. Those guys, our neighbors, followed you into the back yard. I watched from the window. I watched as they took you and tied you to the wooden fence. You wouldn't fight back. How could you? There was 5 of them and 1 of you. I cryed as i seen them beat you. The hit you with bats and crowbars until your body splashed out red. The back yard was a battle feild. They left and I ran out there. It was to late for you though. The damage was done. You were gone. And for what? Because you were the same as me. Because you were gay. Im sorry big brother. Im sorry they did that to you. I blame myself. I miss you big brother. And im soo sorry for what happened.

Rest In Peace Tyler
February 21st, 2011 at 05:30pm