My thoughts about the Leana Silver(The rev's fiance) feud

So, a lot of you are talking about the picture of Leana and some other guy, supposedly her "Boyfriend"
Some of you are saying that Leana is no longer a part of the Avenged family, but the truth is, she always has been, and she always will be. I'm sure they still love her and talk to her, and really it's a good thing that she moved on, even if it was only a month or so after Jimmy passed, and yeah sure it may have been too soon. But think about it, Jimmy wouldn't want her crying over him and being sad over him for a long time, he would ant her to be happy and move on, be happy. The sooner the better. I mean it's better then her sitting at home and crying and being sad all day, everyday.
Some of you say that you hate her, and all she cared for was the money and fame, and she isn't a part of the Avenged family anymore ( as I said above), but I'm sorry to say that you are wrong!
Here are some of my reasons.

1) Jimmy died loving her, her loving him
2) I'm sure Jimmy is smiling down on her because she's getting happier and has someone who loves and cares about her dearly, like he did.
3) Leana is a good person, not a slut, and I'm sure she didn't just pick a random guy off the street, she probably knew him before hand.
4) Leana probably wouldn't be aloud o date him, if they guys and they're girls didn't approve of him first!
5) The guy is probably like Leana and semi similar to Jimmy
6) It is better then her sitting at home and crying
7) She has someone who can help her get through this, and he's a good guy
8) It's not like she is completely over him and she doesn't think about him anymore! She most likely still cries over him.
9) Jimmy or one of the other guys or girls would be able to tell if she only wanted money and fame, it's not like they're stupid!
10) Jimmy wouldn't want ANY of you talking about her bad because he loved her. She made him Happy, he made her happy, and now it's someone else job to do that now
11) Jimmy and Leana had some good times together, but they can't last foREVer.

As much as any of you hate to admit it, the truth is, you would never be happy with her moving on. If she hadn't moved on you would be fine, but if she moved on 5 years from now, you would be pissed and saying the things your saying now. Leana isn't a slut. She is a good person and this guy has to be a good one too, like her.
That's all I have to say on this matter, so I take Leana's side on this one. If I offended any of you, I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Get over it.
February 21st, 2011 at 08:43pm