Thanks

Hey i really would like to say thanks to the seven people who have subscribed to my story 'You Don't Need Words To Know I Don't Like You', it really means a lot to me. Also the forty-two people who are reading thanks to you too. A very special thanks to YourStalk3r, Superchic1, strawberrys. and Countrypoplover for commenting on the story. I really appreciate it. For any of you who read my other story 'Why ME' I'm really sorry for not continuing, but I lost my inspiration for the story. So I will be taking it down and deleting it if anyone would like to take the story IDEA they are free too. No copying or pasting please. I'm going to start up new story and yes, about Justin Bieber himself. I've kind of grown on him. I don't like his music or him really, but for some reason i have ideas for stories which just so happen to surround him. I really hope this new story does as well as, I'm going to put a short form for it, YDNWTKTIDLY. Just please comment telling me if its worth continuing or i if i should stop it. Message me ideas if you want. Don't comment the ideas because them people might know whats going to jappen. So this was mainly just a thank you to all of you and i will do my best to update when ever i can.
February 22nd, 2011 at 04:16am