I Can't Take It Any More

Gosh i cant stand this crap any more i am so sick of all my friends needing me when they need help but they are never there for me when i need them the most. not only that but they have to turn their backs on me just because the guy i am dating they don't like well I'm so sorry for my life not being your guy's life and I'm trying to make it mine. i cant get out of bed with out fearing that today is going to be the day i finally decide that I'm done and over with this life and that i should just end my life already. I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE. When ever i am with my friends they never see the stupid sadness that hides behind my fake smile and my fake laughter, I thought friends and family were supposed to know when something is wrong but obviously NO ONE ever sees it because i am still fighting to stay alive in a world that I'm not wanted in just because i know i am here for a purpose. I know it would be selfish to take my own life, but no one understands what has been going on in my life and its not like anyone would care whats going on. They all just believe the lie that i tell them. Just for once i want someone to actually care about me and actually be there for me. A GIRL CAN WISH BUT IT WONT COME TRUE.

COMMENT SWAP?
February 22nd, 2011 at 04:21am