All begins with a punch...

I don't understand what it is with people and violence. You do not need to punch every person in the face that you feel offended by. There's a thing called growing up and handling it the easy way. I'm really curious on how punching someone in the face solves anything. It doesn't it just causes more crap from the other person and now involving other people around you. It doesn't need to come to that. Grow up, come on.

So today... Some kid in my boyfriends class was messing around with him and pissing him off. He told the kid to shove off yet, the kid wouldn't budge. So to "solve it" he decided to punch the kid in the face causing a huge fight to break out. Good for you is what most of the kids this day and age say. No it's lame and stupid. Now he's suspended for three days and can't do anything. I have people asking me up the wazoo on what happened.

What with people needing to know every little bit of information. Do people need to really have the latest gossip. I heard about the fight after one class period. Do people really need to go around saying "OH MY GOD! Guess what I saw in History class?" No they don't. It's like they need all this attention so they go around spreading crap that really doesn't matter. Rumors have already started. It's insane I left my very last class and just from walking down the hall I heard so many rumors about how they were fighting in the hall and so and so did this and yada yada. Not true. Rumors suck and just feed the fire.

Call me selfish but, I'm really mad at him. I have this nice and peaceful life... Which is now interrupted by so many people that I could careless about. They don't care about the fact that one of them could have gotten hurt. They only care about who won and how big the hole was in the teachers classroom. Wasn't really a hole more like they broke the wall in half. You can see the inside of the wall. Anyways, I have so much drama now from the other kid's friends giving me shit. It's really tiring and I have to deal with it while he sits at home. When he's off suspension the whole situation will be forgotten but, those 3 days he's gone I'll be the one taking the shit. It already started at the end of the day today. Can't wait to see how the rest of this week goes. Not...
February 23rd, 2011 at 08:13am