Update and stuff

Hello World of mibbers and mibbettes!
So a general update, I've made some new role plays on the forums so pretty please with a cherry on top search me and join forever immortal and fruit baskets. If you just search my user name.

OK so I've just finished watching Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty, which I strongly recommend! Story line follows a high school called Cross Academy, The main female is a 15 year old girl named Yuuki. She was adopted at the age of 5 by the Chairman of Cross Academy, when she was saved by Kaname, a pure-blood Vampire. The story of Yuuki is a twisting and tragic line. I won't tell anymore cause I want you mibbers to watch it!!!

School is over for half term, AT LAST! The only thing that makes half term bad is my puppy.
Ok so Black Labradors are meant to be fun right? WRONG, My puppy is like super evil towards me, I have about 13 bruises in the past 2 days! I swear he is jealous of me, I'm the one standing in the way of getting all the love from my mum, He worships her I swear! Every time I walk him, He is always by my mums feet, not near me.

Ok so question time!!!
1) Do you have a pet that really hates you?
2) Do you watch Anime, If so what?
3) If your on half term, What you up to?
February 23rd, 2011 at 10:00am