This is really nostalgic...

So last night at midnight after i was done doing my biology homework, i had a craving to watch old fashion animation. so i went to google and looked up kinda old, kinda new shows and i found 'Totally Spies'! i know some of you probably don't even know what this show is about but i used to watch it all the time when i was younger and i was soooooo exstatic to finally watch the show again. when i did, the whacky stuff the spies got into made everything really nostalgic for me.

For those of you who don't know what the show is about, it's about three teenage spies (I think the first episode starts when the girls are juniors in highschool) and the three of them, Sam, Alex, and Clover use thier abilities to help fight evil villians around the world who wish to control everyone.

Samantha Simpson (or Sam for short) has long, wavy bright red hair. She wears a green catsuit. She is the most intelligent, responsible, and practical of the girls. She always comforts the girls when they are in trouble. She also prevents the others from getting distracted. Her favorite color is green.

Alexandra (or Alex for short) has short black hair, styled in a bob. She wears a yellow/bright orange catsuit. Despite her clumsiness, Alex excels in athletics—particularly in soccer. She is funny and always there for her friends. Though she is somewhat of a tomboy compared to Clover and Sam, Alex is just as eager when it comes to fashion and boys. She has a toy turtle named Ollie. Her favorite color is yellow.

Clover has medium-short, straight, blonde hair. She wears a red catsuit. Clover is a boy-crazy shopaholic and fashion fanatic. Mandy is her rival. She goes through many boys in the show, and she cares deeply about fashion and designer paraphernalia. Her favorite color is red.

Jerry is the founder and administrator of W.O.O.H.P (World Organization Of Human Protection). He is a middle-aged, very serious British gentleman. He finds means of transporting the girls to their headquarters, briefs them on their missions, distributes their gadgets, and provides mission support with information or direct involvement. He often annoys the girls with his attitude and constant missions but when in danger the girls are there to help. It is also known that he has trouble keeping his spy identity a secret from his nosy mother, who has only been mentioned a few times in the first season. Sam, Clover and Alex once noted that they don't listen to anyone but Jerry, and usually they don't even listen to him.

anyway, it's just a really fun, somewhat old, awsome show that i still really love. :))
February 23rd, 2011 at 03:53pm