The things I'd say to you would bring you to your knees

Sometimes it's not always easy saying the things you want, no, need to say to that person's face, is it? No, of course it's not. So I'm going to write a few letters. Letters they'll never see, or read, but will help me get these words off my chest. Help me stop the weight from pulling me down and drowning me. We'll call them the XYZ Letters...

------------------

Dear X,
you're pretty much the slimiest fucking douche bag I've ever had the misfortune to meet. I mean, really, you used to be a nice guy. Someone I could talk to and stuff. Someone I didn't mind having a laugh with. Not now. You actually, more often than not, make me feel physically sick now. Why? Because you're such a fucking creeper. All those times you were practically getting off with the chat you were publicly fucking displaying? Yeah, nobody wanted to see that shit. Sure, nobody else was there at the time but good God. That doesn't give you the right to do it somewhere so fucking public. I don't want to see that.
And all the times I've had to listen to you complaining about not having a girlfriend or whatever? Cut it the fuck out. Maybe nobody wants to date you because you're actually not a nice guy under the facade you put on. Oh, you think considering going to have sex with a girl WHO'S ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP just because she offered it doesn't make you a jerk off? Sorry, X, it does. If you'd think about doing that now, I doubt it'd stop you from doing it if you had a girlfriend.
Do you even realize you come across as desperate? I'm not trying to be funny but, Jesus fucking Christ, you decide you like me and then all of a sudden you like her? Oh, and when she gets a boyfriend, suddenly, your feelings start to come back? Fuck that. Get over yourself and these stupid fucking "walls" you keep taking about putting up. That's hiding the problem, X, not fucking dealing with it like you should be. And I swear to GOD, if I hear one more "woe is me, pity me" comment coming out of you, I will personally come over there and fucking slap you.
As a final note, I really hope you don't live anywhere near me. I don't want to go on some road trip with you and NO, I WILL NOT EVER HAVE YOUR FUCKING KIDS. It's not even a fucking game anymore, X, it's actually quite stupid. And telling me that you're going to be living with her when I visit her, because the boyfriend she's happy with and loves "won't be in the picture anymore"? That's fucked up. REALLY fucked up. I only hope that one day she sees you for what you really are because you're not a good friend. You're actually pretty fucking toxic. I don't want her to get hurt by you and I know she fucking will if that's how things end up going.
Just...don't. If you had any ounce of dignity and respect for her, you'd keep your mouth shut and move the fuck on. She deserves that at least.

------------------

Dear Y,
Look, you've had everyone fooled. I mean really, congrats on being so good at it. This show of being a nice guy. But you don't fool me, Y. No, I saw through you the moment you decided to date one of my best friends just because she was easy and would fuck you. It wasn't even sex, it was just fucking. You'd show off those stupid marks and scratches, proud of them even, but she was actually screwing around with another guy behind your back, wasn't she.
Poor, Y. The victim. You had all my friends taking your side and they weren't even your friends. You were a fucking nobody to them until you started dating me. For fucks sake, had I not dated you they wouldn't have cared. She was like that with all her boyfriends and they never gave a fuck, but you? You had them all wrapped around your finger and it annoys the fuck out of me.
Now you think we're back on okay terms. Yeah, we were, until you started referring to them as your friends again. Just..don't, okay? You have your own group of friends, Y. I mean, really. Keep them. Go back to them and just get the fuck out of my life. I already missed one of my friends' birthdays because we weren't talking and you'd been invited. YOU. Fucking hell.
And no, we might've been alright talking online, but I don't want to meet up with you. I don't want to go out for coffee with you or hang out. I never want to. Why don't you get that? Everything about you makes me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I feel sick to the pit of my stomach just thinking about having to spend time alone with you.
And stop texting my mom! Jesus. Nobody does that. She's not your fucking friend, okay?! Just... Just fuck off. Please. Before you make my life any more fucking miserable.

------------------

Dear Z,
I love you, but you make my life hell sometimes. You think it's all fun and games, jokes and nothing to be taken seriously, but how many times do I have to tell you I don't appreciate it?
That I don't find it funny?
You want me to change, to try and not blow up on you as much, but why won't you change for me too?

Please?

I don't want this to be fucked up before we can even fix it.
February 24th, 2011 at 02:53am