1, 2, 3, 4, 5....... Z? What is real?

What is reality but a framework of complications with others meant to keep one on the ground? What happens when reality is felt but is not real? What even constitutes it as real to begin with? What happens to tangible events not felt by the mind? Are those real? What does real even imply in a world full of thoughts? Is anything real or is life a walking delusion? Can we find our roots in philosophy or are we all no more than high-functioning schizophrenics? What am I? What are you? Are we even human? If so, what is human at all? Certainly there is a differentiation between use and those around us without a philosophical idea in their mind. What would make us all the same blurred noun, human?
We only exist in ourselves and our very self-concept of existence. Reality is nothing but a product of the imagination in what we determine is real rather than delusion. So I am real, and you are real, but we are only fictional vessels in space writing stories that might as well be fiction. We're only as real as the books we read and the company we seek. We are only as real as we want to be.
The concept of reality is fine provided an attempt exists on our part to define and understand it. The very idea of existence only exists in the pondering of reality, and when this philosophy is absent and understanding is limited to ignorance and apathy, all we have left is the mundane motion of following a society that we can't even be sure exists in the first place. What is real?
February 25th, 2011 at 03:46am