Who Else Has Insane Dreams??

Dreams have become a big part of me lately. That and astrology. I always look up my dreams, but sometimes they're just so weird, I can't find answers. So I just feel like writing it all here. Ha Ha. I keep dreaming about the end of the world every time my crush and I have problems. It's weird, but kind of cool 'cus I'm not really scared, I just find it sort of . . . disturbing.

In my first dream, I was running through a bustling street filled to the sidewalks with people. They were all stampeding towards the way I was going, away from the back of the street or what was left of it. The ground was collapsing and people were falling into the pit. I was holding the hands of two little girls, one about seven and the other around nine years old. I knew they were angels and I was supposed to save them. They promised me eternal life but that wasn't why I was saving them; they had said that if they made it out alive by the generosity of a human being, God would rebuild the human race after this disaster. I wanted God to forgive humanity. The younger girl suddenly let go of my hand and was left behind as the other girl and I continued to run. I was scared for my life, but I suddenly realized that I wasn't supposed to fear, and decided that my life wasn't worth anything if I didn't save the girl. It was an overwhelming feeling, it stayed with me even after I woke up. Anyway, I told the older girl to keep running and that I'd find her at the end of the street, to wait for me beside some stop sign, and I ran back to find the other girl. I was fighting against the wave of people ramming into me until I saw her, huddled into a little ball, and it seemed like she was Moses because the ocean of feet seemed to part where she was. I ran to her side and suddenly, everyone began stamping over me, but I couldn't feel the pain. And then . . .
I woke up. Darn :|

The other time, I just remember I was in a warehouse in Los Angeles. It was dark except for yellow light pouring in through a small window, which let me hear the sounds of people screaming and crying outside. They were pleading for me to let them in, but I couldn't because my mother (who was in there with me) and I were saving space for the rest of my family who was being picked up by my dad and brother in our van. It scared me, listening to their haunting yells and not being able to do anything about it. Then, my mom nudged me towards a stroller that was beside her and told me to feed my child. I'm fourteen, I shouldn't have a child!! I DON'T have a child! Ha ha. I looked inside the stroller and there was the baby, only it was small; way too small. I'm guessing it was a premature baby, because it looked like a doll and I lifted it out of the stroller and . . .
I woke up. Ha ha ha.

Then yesterday, I just remember being inside a dark house and looking out a huge, long window at everything outside. My dad was beside me and he was speaking to me, but I can't remember what he said. I was sad because all of our friends and neighbours were outside, falling into yet again: the pit formed by the collapsing ground. It was odd, but I wasn't scared. I just continued to watch them die slowly and then . . .
I woke up! XD

I hate listening to their screams, it's really disturbing to recall when I wake up. So anyway, those are my apocalyptic dreams. They're weird. Ha ha.
February 25th, 2011 at 07:12am