I want to talk about something delicate: Anorexia. [writing stuff, gran issues, thee usual]

This is kind of hard for me to write, because I know and accept that it's a real thing, that it's a serious matter. But at the same time I just find it hard to take seriously. Does that make sense?

Today I found out that someone quite close to me has it. And since then I've jsut been like...... whoa. Because I just wasnt expecting it, you hear that someone is really sick and the first thing that jumps to mind just isn't eating disorder. I was thinking cancer or the likes.

But somehow that was even scarier, because nobody saw it coming, the girl, she's never really had a problem eating. Nobody even really noticed her getting that thin. And then this. Even though she and I have been quite close at times, recently we haven't gotton on so well. But with this, I dont think she knows I know.

I was talking, well texting her earlier. And she seemed fine, but then it's quite easy to come across okay by text.
I just dont want anything to happen to her.

Oh and I mean nothing bad by what I've said here, it's just me trying to deal with this.

****

Don’t ever let the media tell you what your body’s supposed to look like. You’re beautiful the way you are. Keep it ugly.
-Gerard Way

Is currently my favourite quote, and quite fitting giving the topic. (I'm pretty sure that's not the full one, done bite my head off.)

****

I am writing, but I've just kind of been in an off mood recently.
I'll get back to updating sometime in March I think. I have a Frank Iero short story under construction at the moment. It's gonna be epic.

****

To quote Grace Jeanette (apologies if I misspelled her name):
Hugs gimme hugs gimme hugs?

They're all I want at the moment. Things at home are horrible and slowly getting worse.

I say this not caring about what anyone thinks of it as a statement.
I want my "gran" to die.

Now I just have to be in the same f*cking room as her for her to get pissed off at me for shouting, even if I dont open my mouth.

Oh, and the best news ever,
My school project got a week long extension. So that's amazingly epic.

I'll talk soon kids.
Follow me on tumblr and I'll love you forever.

Huggs and kissessess
-Kitty
February 26th, 2011 at 03:13am