Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever (Plus crappy book & Twitter)

So, the main reason I'm writing this journal entry is that I have NOTHING else to do. Twitter's being a bitch and I'm studying for a school exam next week, but that got boring, so yeah... here I am, writing about Justin Bieber.

Because I love him very much.

Oh, and btw, if you're a hater, please don't read. But if you're interested, you can if you want. It's just that if you're gonna write a hate comment, please keep it to yourself. I don't really wanna read JB hate comments...

Anyway... yeah, so, I bought his autobiography - First Step 2 Forever: My Story - yesterday and I also bought a biography, which I can't believe I wasted my freaking money on. It's so crap, I swear. Like it said that Justin has a little sister and a little brother called Jazmine and Jackson. Omg, it's JAZMYN and JAXON. And then it says that his mom's called Natalie, like omg wtf. Where did the author get that from? His mom's name is Patricia - that's so completely different to Natalie unlike the Jazmyn and Jaxon thing, where only the spelling was the mistake. So yeah, I spent £5 on a book that I know is wrong and crappy. It should have NEVER been published.

I was just pissed, that's all.

But his autobiography is amazing. The pictures of him are so sexy, and Justin is just beautiful. I'm around halfway reading it and I'm only gonna read it when I have nothing to do. I don't wanna finish reading it so fast then have nothing more to read in the future...

I wanna rip the sexy pictures out of it and put it on my wall, but I don't wanna ruin it. I ripped out pictures from the other book though (the crappy one which is full of crap), and now that's really ruined... Well, it's not as if it wasn't ruined already. I just ruined it more.

That's it though. This was like a rant kind of journal entry, plus some love for Justin. If you are a Belieber, comment? I don't see many Beliebers here on Mibba. :|

P.S. Twitter's still not working. I don't know what the hell is wrong with it, and I also don't know why I'm waiting. I've been waiting for like an hour (I'm sure more than that) and like, omg, Twitter, get freaking fixed already.

Btw, my Twitter is @TheBieberSoul. Follow me! :)
February 26th, 2011 at 03:40pm