I'm back!!

Hey y'all!

I finally figured out my password! It's been almost a year! Holy cow.

I had another account, but I'm transferring things over to this one and stuff. I wrote A LOT on that account, so there'll be even more on here now. Gosh, I didn't realize all the people I talked to. I have had a lot going on, way to much drama.

Almost a month ago, I spent some time in a mental hospital. :D I shouldn't be proud of that, but it was actually fun. The doctors are so fun to mess with (: He asked me if I was gay, so I said in my best gay voice, "Oh yes, very!" He laughed and said "I take that as a no." And when I first got there I had to pee, like, really really bad. So I left my 'room' to look for a bathroom, only to have some big doctor dude chase me back to my room. >.< He was creepy.

Uhm. I also had a boyfriend for a month, tons of drama from my cousin. Partially because, well, uhm... he was her boyfriend until he met me. Hehe. There was so much friggin drama from her! She started telling people I was doing stuff with him, she told his step mom I was a whore and sent pictures of myself, she told people I was les and he was just my cover up. A whole bunch of crap.

But, after him and I broke up, she stopped and now, actually, we are friends. Also, since I was dating him, half my school hated me. I don't know why they hated Adam and me soooo much, but they did. And guess what? Now all those people who hated me, are my best friends. Funny how high school works out.

I've totally changed since I was on here last. Like.. wow. I've done things I'm not proud of in the past 7 months, but I don't regret a thing. Je ne regrette rien.
February 26th, 2011 at 11:30pm