I just feel like I don't want to go back to school, with all its romance and wonder.

Second journal of the night, I know. But I don’t now what to watch and it’s my last night of freedom for a week.

I'm so worried about my poor kitty, she was chased up a tree by a big mean, evil dog the other day. Poor baby :(

This weekend is always depressing, but even more this time. I don’t even know if I want to stay at that school. It’s going majorly downhill, a bunch of staff have or are going to jump overboard, including some of my favourites. I feel like everything that used to be great about my school is fading. We’re doing a really boring school musical because it will strengthen our relationship with the community. Ugh. My old school is merging with a failing school to produce a new academy, and it’s just ridiculous. I’m not talking a few things have changed, everything about it is changing. I even know where I’d go, to the school where my sister works. The only problem is my friends. I’m not worried about making new ones, I’d only have another year left there anyway, I’m worried about leaving my friends. My best friend of seven years is there, and my second, and third, etc. Every friend but a few. I can’t imagine school without them, but half of the time I’m there I feel miserable because of how poor it’s become. I don’t know what to do. I’m still thinking about it.

This week has been hectic. I’ve had way less sleep than I should have, then way more. You’d think that would make it even, but noo.

This year I’ve caught up on TV. Downton. Gilmore Girls. Gossip Girl. Lie To Me. The Mentalist. Glee. All to add to the list. And movies, but no way in hell am I listing two or three shelves worth of DVDs.

High school crushes are strange. I mean, I’ve never had a real crush (I can’t really count the emo-phase thing). I might do, I don’t know. It’s something I haven’t made my mind up about yet. I had a sleepover the other night, and I realized that my two closest girlfriends are really into their guys, and do stuff. Not things, but stuff. And think about doing stuff. I’m not judging them, they can do whatever they like if they’re comfortable with it, totally up to them. It’s just like, there I am, with this fanatical, fantasy-esque view of relationships, and I know I’m not in the same position, but I totally don’t have the same view as them. I’m more of a Dirty Dancing than an Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging. I don’t know if any of you understood that :D

Eh, romance is dead. All the gentlemen have rode off into the sunset to help Rapunzel. I wonder if anyone has tried the kiss of life or Prince cat-nip. I just hope romance picks up again. Not for me, but for the world. I mean, when was the last time you saw a hunky Australian serenade his crush with a microphone and Can’t Take My Eyes Off You while his darling stood in the bleachers. Or when was the last time your crush kissed over a blazing birthday cake after a wild pursuit all day?

Honest to god, it’s midnight, and I barely know what I’m saying.

Comment swaps are available.

I’ll love you forever if you write me a one-shot about Jess Mariano, if there are any Gilmore Girls out there. If not, Glee dolls, I’m gaga for Mr.Shue, Finn, and Blaine :D

I will honestly scream if somebody writes me something!
Yeah, still stressing over school. I need to keep my mind away from it.

1. What have you been up to this summer?
2. Do any of you teenage dolls know what I’m talking about?
3. Any big celebrity crushes at the moment?
4. How did you spend your last break?
5. I don't know what to watch tonight. Downton? High School Musical. Okay, who here thinks High School Musical?

I want to leave you with this:

Image
Maybe the bet thing I’ve ever seen on the Internet. Ever.

Love you all :D
February 27th, 2011 at 01:23am