Inspiration

Have you ever wondered what the world looks like through somebody ele's eyes? How others see things? How things function and work? somebody may think that they are doing something honorable or heroic but to another person it is an act of selfishness. An alter ego may think that you are a failer and due to that ego inside your head all the time you start to think that those thoughts are true. You may try to do something that you think will help another when all it will do is cause more harm to that person. Someone may fear things involving the future or fear their past, but they can never see the reality that others may think and fear ezactly the same thing.
Animals do things there own way because it is instinctive and they know no other way of life. what they do may cause some one harm but to them it is an acomplishment of survival.
People see and think things that mainly revolve around them because they never stop to think about what their actions may do to others around them. People think that others who are shy are weak and afraid to stand up for themselves. They think that they are nothing but innocent and quiet. Others use intimidation to try and overpower thse type of people without thinking of the consequences their actions will likely cause. People who are shy are greatly underestimated! They see things more clearly than some people, they think entirely different things than what others are thinking. They are their own self, individuals and outcasts who hide their true feelings and emotions deep inside.
Families and others don't see what those type of people are truly thinking or feeling, they judge them based on the outside layer of themselves rather than on the inside perspective.
"It's easy to look at people and make quick jdgements about them, their present and their pasts, but you'd be amazed at the ain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often than not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul"
"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give you beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?"
Dream vs. Reality. Fantasy vs. imagination. Hatred vs. love. Rage vs. anger. happy vs. sad. confused vs. hurt. Trust vs. Vengeance. They are all emotions of the world and what everyone feels. Some are true others are fake. The only way to find out the truth is to look deep inside someone's heart and there you will hate your answers.
February 27th, 2011 at 07:18am