Superfast Journal!

Allo everyone, how's it going? Good? Lovely. Bad? Aw, poor thing!

I am currently feeling incredibly hyperactive for no apparent reason, so it's probably a good thing that I'm about to go out so I don;t break something and get yelled at. I went shopping today with my wonderful mother (who is a great person but occasionally infuriating) to get clothes for yr 12 camp, which is next week.

Camp: ohmigoodness, I'm scared! And excited! And nervous! And...actually that's about it. I went there in Year 7 to do the easier version of it, and it was great fun (apart from the tunnels, because I'm claustrophobic). However, everyone (ie, the "whole school") knows that Year 12 camp at Emu Gully (yes, that is really the name) is a lot harder. And I'm not a sporty kind of gal. *Gulp*

Oh, well. What is, will be and all that.

I have a job!!!! And will possibly have two jobs by tomorrow afternoon!!!! I got a job working two nights a week at a Thai restaurant ($10 an hour!) and I have an interview at the library tomorrow afternoon about a position as a junior shelver two afternoons a week! This is very, very good, because I need money for a holiday to Airlie Beach (12 hour drive away) at the end of the year with my girls :)

Bye now :)
February 27th, 2011 at 09:00am