Fan-art, and other things.

Earlier this week, I my friend two of my characters were totally gay for each other. On Thursday, she was looking through my sketchbook, and noticed two blank pages. She looked at me with the biggest eyes and asked "May I draw something?" I said, "Meh, knock yourself out." As she sketched furiously, she cackled an evil little gnome laugh. Many people would be alarmed by that gnome cackle, but I've been accustomed to this for three years. Her antics no longer makes me worry about her mental health. As she finished her sketch, I scrutinized the cartoon. A laugh started rising, and at that moment, I swear, I saw the best fan-art I've ever seen.

She drew my two characters, Anders Wool and Demeter Kiss, in cartoon form, kissing each other. OMG OMG OMG, that's the best thing someone ever drew on my sketch book!!!11!! Not only were the two men sketched in a quirky manner, but their facial expressions were "for teh lulz". Oh yeah, and she nailed the character design so well.
A/N: Demeter and Anders are not entirely gay :(

Looky here:
Image

Anders is the one on the left. Demeter on the right.But I mean, if you really want to see her art work, you can totally stalk her here, I mean, no big deal, bros.

Anyway, I put in "other things" at the title because... I don't know. I just felt like it.

I don't know if I should publish that one story with the two gay dudes tongue kissing each other on mibba. I mean, they're not entirely gay, it's just a small joke I made about them, and my friend decided to draw them like that. The story is a lot more serious then what I'm accustomed to writing/drawing. Honestly, I really want to make it into a graphic novel, hopefully someday it would be its own published comic collecting dust on the shelves of a comic book store.

Maybe I should publish the other stories I have written in my notebooks. Thing is, I don't have time/effort to even post up stories on mibba, like I used to. Part of that was the lack of interest of anything creative during my junior year of high school (last year), and my being really busy now.

... If you read the last two paragraphs, I bet you're as bored as I am :D.
February 27th, 2011 at 09:50pm