A journal full of trinkets + questions

This journal is going to mainly be full of tiny little pieces of information, or just general things I feel like putting in.

I'm sort of procrastinating - there's nothing I have to do, but I probably could do quite alot of things and I really just can't be bothered, so you're getting a bitty journal instead.

-

Firstly, a new story idea:

I thought I might try my hand at a Glee fanfic, and this is the idea I have. It's partially inspired by Chapter 13 of The Shoebox Project. I highly reccommend you go read that if you haven't already, because it's one of the best fanfics on the internet (it's a Harry Potter, Marauders era, slightly slashy fic).

Anyway, because I really only watch Glee because of Darren Criss (and now also Chris Colfer), it's going to be a Klaine fic. The idea is that it's a dream diary. It's either going to be focused just on Blaine's dreams, or both, but each dream has a hidden message and it's a bit sweet and fluffy and romantic because they are just like that.

The current working title, for when I get round to starting it (because I want to work on Concordi Discordia fully at the moment) is Oh, How We Dream. I might change it, but I might not.

-

Secondly, on the subject of Klaine fanfics...

HERE. READ IT. IF YOU WANT MESSED UP DREAMS FOR EVER.

I'm serious. It's not failed to disturb all the people I know who've read it so far.

Highlight to see spoilers:
I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER EAT CARAMEL AGAIN IN MY LIFE WITHOUT FREAKING THE HELL OUT. I TRIED TODAY AND THE MOMENT I BIT INTO IT I JUST STOPPED AND WENT "F*CK".

-

Thirdly, The King's Speech won the oscar.

Image

Words cannot express my love for that film.

-

Fourth, here are two epic blogs:

Mark Reads and Mark Watches.

Seriously, go check this guy out, because he's awesome. He's read Twilight and Harry Potter and is just about to finish The Hunger Games, and he's watching Doctor Who, along with a few other things.

-

Fifth, STORY. OF. MY. LIFE.



-

Sixth, have some awesome images that made me laugh.

Image

Image

Image

Image

-

Seventh, RENT rehearsals are going awesomely!

The performance is only a few weeks away, and we got our costumes earlier!

I might take some pictures and post them when I can.

-

Finally, some questions:

1. Did any of my images made you lol? Throughout the whole post.
2. Have you ever read The Shoebox Project or Umami?
3. Have you ever read Mark Reads/Watches?
4. Tell me a joke. I love jokes.
5. Erm, it's hard to think of questions! Just have a lovely day <3
February 28th, 2011 at 10:12pm