Story update/ rant/ Prayer

Our new story "The crush" has been updated!!! People seem to really like this one!
You should totally check it out!

NEXT TOPIC: (rant)

I don't think I've ever seen anyone fight as much as my two friends do. I mean sometimes they have their good moments, but mostly it's just fighting. They fight about the most stupidest stuff too. Like she will fight with him say stuff like "It's all you fault! Your the one that causes all this bull stuff and your going sit there and blame me for everything?" and his reply is "NO, Your the one that causes all the fights!" Then they decide to bring me in all their DRAMA! She'll start yelling at me like I caused all this stuff. If you have anything to say about this topic PLEASE let me know!

NEXT TOPIC: PRAYER

When am I ever going to get my life strait? I can't find a job (that's pointless) and my "friends" are two faced.

Dear God,
Please give me the strength to stand up for myself. Help me learn to be myself and not what other people want me to be. Help me not to let peer-pressure get the best of me. Please Lord help me find better friends who want to be around me for who I am not someone who wants to be around me because I have a huge house.

Amen
March 1st, 2011 at 06:12am