Happy March 1st!

Tonight was choir again. :D

Not much happened, actually. Nothing really new with Nick. Except, one time, he was standing really close to me, when we were singing; it was a Christian song. And, all of a sudden, he looked at me, and was like, “What if you're not a Christian?” And, I was just like, “o.o...What?” xD (Because, he doesn't usually talk to me....like, about everything. Or, something like that. I don't know. What I'm saying is, I wasn't asking why someone wouldn't be a Christian. That's your choice. So, don't be offended, or anything. c:) And, he was like, “What if, when we sing this stuff, someone in the audience isn't a Christian? What if they're like...Buddhist, or something?” I was just started laughing, 'cause be looked really nice when he said that. But, I didn't say that. I can't even imagine how that would go down, if I had...

(Like, if he was like, “Why are you laughing?”

“Oh, because you looked really nice when you said that...”
)

I can see that happening, by accident. I say anything I think, without realizing it. But, around him, I'm more careful. xD

Anyways, back to the story. He was like, “I'm serious. Like, what if they get mad?” And, I was like, “I don't think they'll get mad. >.>” And, that was the end of that. Then, he kept looking at me. :D

And, then, when we were about to leave, our director told us that the choir had been together for a year, today. (That's not me. That's just the base of the choir. I joined in September.) And, that we were going to have a party, because of it. And, she gave us the options of either going to see a movie, going out to eat at a restaurant, or going to her house. We all chose to go to her house. xD The party's either going to be the 22nd or the 29th. We're going to go to her house, and she's gonna order pizza, and we're gonna walk around her neighbor hood and stuff, singing songs. :D It's gonna be so fun. And, I hope Nick goes, which I think he is, because he usually doesn't miss stuff like this. And, if he does...I need to start planning how I'm gonna get him to talk to me, now. xD But, I'm so excited! The last choir party we had was so fun.

In other news...I watched American Idol tonight. My favorite's are Brett Loewenstern, James Durbin, and Paul McDonald. I love them all so much! :D Who's your favorite?

I guess I need to go to bed. So, yeah...later! :D
March 2nd, 2011 at 06:03am