The Good Life...and John O'Callaghan

good song by Three Days Grace (: heard it while at a Ducks hockey game. you should listen to it. Not that I'm telling you what to do or anything, just a suggestion.
I currently have Lady Gaga's Speechless stuck in my head. I can't stop singing it!!!

So I've been day dreaming alot lately, and the product of that? A story idea. Well, multiple story ideas...but I finally settled on one! I've made a layout for it and description and everything. Who does is involve you may ask? Well, I've been quite enamored by the lovely John O'Callaghan lately and I decided on using him as well as the other band members of The Maine in the story.

Check it out, yeah? It's going to be pretty amazing (well, from what I have planned out in my head and on paper so far!)

I'm Sorry This Wasn't Easy

And if you so desire to, subscribe to it. First chapter should be out by the weekend.
It's what I'm currently working on (instead of homework!) tsk tsk i know.

Thank you for reading (: have a lovely wednesday.
and i have questions...just cause.
1. Pretty Little Liars. Like it?
2. Current song that is stuck in your head?
3. Having a good day/night? (depending where you are)
March 2nd, 2011 at 07:56am