Current Life Situation

Well, technically, it's a hell of a mess. I started this year with a wrong foot. I noted that everything drastically changed to be a lot worse than I expected. I never met deadlines. I even almost forgot them. I failed many people. Even those whom I loved the most. I turned down every expectation that has been put on my shoulders. They were never a burden. Nor a hindrance to create or be inspired. It's just that I miscalculated, misjudged, misused, and unjustified so many things and decision that came across me. And with that, I am sincerely sorry for everything. I can't make a back track out of time. But can only just move forward.
Still, I hope I will learn from my mistakes. And eventually, when I come across them again, I sure hope I would make the best, if not right, decisions. It's awkward. And really is weird, but I guess, as much as my friend calls it, it's just life. We can't take back anything. It's already said and done. All we can do is hope for tomorrow, that it'd be a better one. And only then, should we realize that everything has a purpose to serve. And even if sacrificed, shall have an equivalent, or even a greater purpose. I, myself, couldn't believe what I had already given up. It was so naive and dumb, but it's what I did. Maybe it just proves my idiocracy. And if so, I won't be kidding myself, and accept it as truth. After all, I raised mistakes and probably hurt people's lives. But I'm just a human. I'm worthy of a sin. Still, I keep my mind blank up to this very moment. It's not the way it's supposed to be, and I know it's not that good. But perhaps, with this blank mind in hand, I should fill this up with over flowing experience and regret none of my actions done in the past. Though, life was miserable at some point, I did, however, made the best out of it. I knew friends that I really could cherish, and denied all the creeps in my Warcraft Time. XD But back to the point, I guess if made mistakes, I would cruelly make up to it. I will not waste any time anymore. I don't want to be the way I was. The way that was so painful and full of misery. I won't be doing anything like that again, or if not again, at least I would learn from it, and start from there.
I need a life. I need it now. And I wanted to do anything that makes me more comfortable. You can say that I'm so egoistic if I would do that, but hell no, I could argue you with that point. You may find this words confusing and undoubtedly senseless, but I guess someday, these words will make me laugh at myself and say, "That was you, BEFORE, but look at you now, you're still a dummass."
Eff.

Eff you.

I want to say sorry to the following people:
Sir Reyh - My physics teacher.
Katchena - My bestfriend. (actually, WAS my bestfriend)
Toybenz - My bestfriend too.
Vil - My bestfriend too.
Mam Ferraris - My mentor and friend.
Mam Sheena - My good friend
Erpats and Ermats - Parents.
Shihan - Karate Instructor
Ana Colina - My good friend ( I failed her, twice)
Iso - My good friend also (I failed her, I dont know how many times)
My computer - who died out of nothing.
Linus Torvalds - for not supporting any linux distro until now.
Mam Albee - A mentor, a friend, and a good adviser.

It won't mean a lot to you, but it does to me.
March 2nd, 2011 at 09:03pm