Why your dearest is on crutches...

I hate crutches.
I hate slow elevators
I hate manwhores
I hate St.Bernards
And I hate my luck...

I have a sprained ankle. Like...say, monday around four, my dad got off work early because of some reason idk, but he gets off work at five.
BUT ANYHOO:
I ask him to play tennis with me, i'm actually good at that sport-ironically. So we play and then my brother comes out of the house from playing video games he asks if he can play too, I give up my racket for him to play so I can pet my dog...my dogs friend Jasper, a St.Bernard, Great Pyranees mix that looks exactly like Cujo that constantly slobbers wanders over.
He LOVES me, partially because I give him snacks and go to his owners garage sales...which actually have some REALLY good stuff there like band t-shirts and other craap.*
So I decide to go pet MY dog, Bear.Jasper gets jealous and walks over to Bear and jumps on him playfully and i'm squatting petting my dog and he knocks me down, I fall, tumble, literally tumble backwards and my leg pops. REALLY loud. I start to cry...yes yes I did.
My oober supportive family is standing there laughing their azzes of considering, a giant dog is licking my face and a partially shorter dog is jumping on the other dog. I cuss in pain, since my dad is captain dont cuss or ill put your azz to work like I did on a farm'...He gets thuroughly pissed. Untill he realises my leg is messed up.
An hour later were at the hospital..were waiting there for HOURS! And it hapens to magically be the one my mother died in. GREAT right?
My ankle is sprained, thanks to Cujo.
I go to school. WE.HAVE.THE.THE.SLOWEST.EFFING.ELEVATOR.
We have a fire drill third hour, im on crutches.Sweating.
This manwhore named Conner has a broken leg too. Last year he asked me if I thaught he was a beast and followed me around,
I'm stuck in an elevator with this creep. I admit he has 'fan girls' and trys to hit on me. To be honest, his hair is greasy..eww? I realise also Melissa is a maniac, not just biitch and coward(Melissa is Conners 'friend' that is totally prep) she askes Conner a violent question. He tries to think of something cute and fuddly to say but usually when a person asks,"What do you think will happen if the teachers lock all the students in the building and set it on fire?" There is no fuddly answer for that.
So here I am, sitting at this stubborn laptop with a swollen foot.
Stupid dog,stupid preps,stupid people with greasey hair, stupid dog. stupid foot, stupid world.

*Band t-shirts, candy, old posters, rock cds, ccandy, antiques, and make up.
March 3rd, 2011 at 04:41am