Fiddlesticks

I hate homework. I really do.
I have way too much of it. I swear, it's like these teachers just love to shove a bunch of homework at us and expect us to get it done all in one night.
Thank god I have mibba as an outlet (and a distraction). Is it bad that while I'm trying to concentrate on doing my homework I keep having bursts of inspiration for my new story? It's like, I'll read a certain word in a book or hear a line on the tv show thats playing in the background and be like BINGO i have an idea. Speaking of this story, I'll use this time to whore it out. John O'Callaghan will be the main man in the story, along with the rest of The Maine making appearances throughout the entire story.

I'm Sorry This Wasn't Easy

Subscribe, yeah? It's gonna be good!
It doesn't have any chapters posted yet, but it will this weekend! I wanted to get a couple of chapters in (typed on Word) before I started posting. Check it out? pleaseeee.
The woes of being a mibba writer. haha
The Tudors is currently playing on my tv. Good show (: Henry VIII was always my favorite Henry. OH!
I finally scheduled my permit test!! it's on the 18th (my birthday!) like right after school. Cool beans right? it'll suck though if i dont pass...seeing as it is on my birthday.
Well, it's time to return to homework. ohh the joy of being a junior in high school.
questions? why not.
1. have homework tonight?
2. bored out of your mind?
3. listening to music?
March 3rd, 2011 at 04:47am