Poll for my readers

So, I have two really good story ideas that I'm working on. One is the semi sequel to The Young and Lost Club, although I feel like I should warn people that most of the characters from YaLC will not be in the sequel (i.e. Clark will make an appearance or two, Panic will not, The Comeback Kids will not). The other is a Maine story, which I have never done before, but thanks to tumblr, I have fallen in love with Garrett Nickelson.
Anyway, I have written two really brief summaries of their plots and I'd love your opinion on what sounds more interesting. Ideally, I'd like to write both, but knowing how long it takes me to actually write something...well, you know, it's unlikely.
So just give me your opinion, and please keep in mind that these are very, very basic plots :)

Know It All:
Still angry and heartbroken over the mess of his relationship with Clark Abrams, not to mention stuck with the worst case of writer’s block in the entire world, Alex finds the best way to vent his frustration is on Jack’s new and seemingly ill-matched girlfriend, Lux Fisher. But when Lux is the only person who truly understands his frustration, Alex makes the very bad mistake of falling for her.

Untitled:
November “Novie” Reed, has lived her whole life under her three older and beautiful sisters. Brilliantly smart and hardworking, she wants nothing more than to move away and start her own life at her dream college, even though she knows she will never be able to afford it. Enter Garrett Nickelson, the first person to ever believe and support her dreams, even when she has given up on them.

xoxox,
Sophie
March 4th, 2011 at 02:54am